Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Xerces

Xerces

Michael

hello,
Does anyone know where I can find tutorials on building XML document using Xerces?

Please help,

Thank you very much,
Michael

Martin Honnen

Michael wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find tutorials on building XML document using Xerces?

For XML with Java it is worth looking at the book
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava/
it is not focussing on a single parser but Xerces is one of the parsers
it covers.

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

Xamalaek

Hello Michael,

the articles below seem to be thorough treatment of the subject, it
should get you up and running ...

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerwork...brary/x-xercc/

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerwork...rary/x-xercc2/

Regards,