Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Form data disappears

Form data disappears

Arne Morken

I have a php script that writes xml-code, and an xsl-stylesheet that
takes the xml and creates a form with a number of text fields.
The user can fill out the fields and submit the form.

But, if the user uses the back button of the browser, the fields are blank.

How can I in a simple way make the browser remember the values of
the fields, the way it normally happens with html-pages?

I probably could save all the field-values in session-variables, but there's
got to be an easier way to do this...?

Regards,
Arne