Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > VoiceXML

VoiceXML

Andreas Bauer

Hi,

I have to build a "server" on which various VoiceXML
applications should be installed, so different people
can develope voice applications.
Because I am very new to this matter, I don't know which
applications are good or which are bad, which are an absolute
must etc.
So it would be very kind, if anybody could give me some hints
concerning this matter.

Thanks in advance

Andi

Any VoiceXML service providers in UK offering free trial access for developers? davout Java 5 05-31-2005 07:57 PM
VoiceXML API ? Farhang Farid Java 3 10-06-2004 01:33 AM
Nuance VoiceXML Andreas Bauer XML 0 08-23-2004 11:52 AM
[VoiceXMl] Tutorial or Web site ? Yoann Charpiot XML 0 02-17-2004 08:22 AM
Re: VoiceXML: DTMF field does not time out Jeff Kusnitz XML 1 08-21-2003 01:45 PM

Advertisments