Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > converting xml forrest documents to simple text

converting xml forrest documents to simple text

chak

Hi,
I'm an apache forrest user.
So i have written some documents using document-v12.dtd format.
I have built a nice web site using forrest.
Now i need to convert my xml documents in simple text format.
So did anyone knows how to convert my document to text, is there an
existing style sheet or any tool?

Thanks.