Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Newbie XML NITF feed question

Newbie XML NITF feed question

Mike R

I am new to XML, getting involved for the sole purpose of adding a few news
feeds to my apache public web site. So far I can convert rdf files by the
perl converter listed here http://www.webreference.com/perl/tutorial/8/

My next task is to do the same with a site that uses NITF xml files, but I
cannot get them to process with this converter and I cannot find one on the
net. Any recommendations on how to convert NITF files to html for a noob or
a better way of doing this altogether?

thx

-- Mike