Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > docbook to other document types in windows2000

docbook to other document types in windows2000

ZJT

How to transform docbook documents into other types of documents such
as pdf, html and so on, in windows2000? You can assume that I can use
cygwin.

Thanks a lot!

Ashmodai

ZJT scribbled something along the lines of:

> How to transform docbook documents into other types of documents such
> as pdf, html and so on, in windows2000? You can assume that I can use
> cygwin.
>
> Thanks a lot!

The short answer involves downloadable software, the long answer
involves your computer, a chainsaw, twenty meters of duct tape and a
rubber chicken.

--
Alan Plum, WAD/WD, Mushroom Cloud Productions
http://www.mushroom-cloud.com/