Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > ISO refs on XML technologies design

ISO refs on XML technologies design

J Krugman

Where can I find reading material on the design considerations and
rationales (as distinct from the specific standards/recommendations)
behind XML and individual XML-based technologies such as XML Schema,
WSDL, UDDI, etc.? Is there authoritative material on this (i.e.
written by those who participated in the development of the
recommendations)?

Thanks!

jill
--
To s&e^n]d me m~a}i]l r%e*m?o\v[e bit from my a|d)d:r{e:s]s.