Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Annotation in XML SPY diagrams

Annotation in XML SPY diagrams

Ryan

Does anyone know of a way to stop XML SPY 2004 from including the
annotation data in the generated diagrams? We are trying to use it to
automate the generation of our documentation from our annotated
schemas but we only want the annotation info to appear in the table
under the diagram, not in the diagram itself.

Ryan