Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XSD Examples

XSD Examples

PeterR

I need some examples of XSDs for my university project. if anyone has any or
can point me to a site that has some then I would really appreciate it.

Any DTDs would also be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

--
Peter. Sunderland University, UK.

Ashmodai

PeterR scribbled something along the lines of:

> I need some examples of XSDs for my university project. if anyone has any or
> can point me to a site that has some then I would really appreciate it.
>
> Any DTDs would also be welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance.

You could try the XSDs and DTDs at http://www.w3.org for example. I
think you'll be able to find XSDs on most XML related recs and some DTDs
with the XHTML and HTML recs too.

Other than that, look up "XML Schema" and "Document Type Definition" on
your favorite search engine and you should find some tutorials with
example DTDs/XSDs (try adding the phrase "tutorial" or "introduction" if
you don't find anything useful).

--
Alan Plum, WAD/WD, Mushroom Cloud Productions
http://www.mushroom-cloud.com/

Priscilla Walmsley

I have a bunch of examples from my book, Definitive XML Schema, posted
on my site at:

http://www.datypic.com/books/DefXMLSchema

Priscilla Walmsley