Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XForms: dynamic select

XForms: dynamic select

Lucjan

I was wondering if there is a way to pass dynamically created XML as
instance data to XForm. What I want to achieve is a XForm select element
with single options taken from a database. I have a webservice that
connects to the database and produce XML with all the values for select
element, but I do not know how to pass that XML to XForm at runtime. I
would be very grateful for any help.

select gridview row without using select button? =?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?= ASP .Net 5 02-27-2009 02:56 AM
select.select and socket.setblocking Laszlo Nagy Python 12 01-03-2009 09:25 PM
select.select() on windows jas Python 4 10-27-2005 11:10 AM
Selection from One SELECT changes selected option of another SELECT? J. Hall HTML 2 04-21-2004 05:36 PM