Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > after database probs again: DESIGN PATTERN

after database probs again: DESIGN PATTERN

franz

Hi developers!

Are you using design pattern? And do you want to help me with my
research project?
Ok – you only need two minutes – I made a little survey
form (8 very short questions).
There are no mail address or other personal data questioned…

Just point your browser to:
http://baseportal.com/cgi-bin/basepo...pattern_survey

if you are interested in the results send me an e-mail (mailto is
provided under the form!)

thx in advance for your help everyone!!
franz

++++
if you tried it bevore ... please try again!
++++