Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Do any validating XML parsers cache schemas?

Do any validating XML parsers cache schemas?

Charles Fineman

I realize there are issues with the cached schema getting stale but I
would like to know if any (many? most?) of the XML parsers out there
cache a representation of the schema (or DTD) rather than retrieving
and parsing it every time.

Charles Fineman

Never mind, I found a bunch of stuff with a simple google search...
sorry for wasting bandwidth