Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > When to use #FIXED?

When to use #FIXED?

Kent Tong

Hi,

When would one use a #FIXED attribute? An example would be appreciated.

Philippe Poulard

Kent Tong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When would one use a #FIXED attribute? An example would be appreciated.

hi,

it is useful when an element and its descendent is bound to a namespace
use it to set its namespace declaration automatically

<!ATTLIST svg xmlns CDATA #FIXED "http://....svg">

--
Cordialement,

///
(. .)
| Philippe Poulard |

Kent Tong

Philippe Poulard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<c0soj7$nhb$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> hi,
>
> it is useful when an element and its descendent is bound to a namespace
> use it to set its namespace declaration automatically
>
> <!ATTLIST svg xmlns CDATA #FIXED "http://....svg">

Thanks!