Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML Validation

XML Validation

june

I have trying to validate an xml via code. My XML and 3 XSD validate n
problem via XMLSpy, but the below

XML := CreateOLEObject('MSXML2.DOMDocument.4.0');
Xml.validateOnParse := true;
XML.resolveExternals := false;
XML.async := false;
XML.load(aaa.xml');

Fails to pick up one of the simple types within one of the XSD.
I have seen plenty of similar problems, but no solutions.

Help gratefully received. I really need to be able to do this via cod

jun