Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML/XSLT Combining queries into XML ?

XML/XSLT Combining queries into XML ?

BaKMaN

I am using ASP/VBScript to produce a XML file based on a AccesDB query
(using adPersistXML) and include a XSL, by itself this works nicely.

Is it possible to combine 2 separate queries into one file (using
adPersistXML) ?

eg. I have 2 tables with contain related data, however I only need one
record from one table and multiple related records from the other.

Or should I create 2 XML files and parse them using XSL (xsl:variable
select="otherfile.xml") ? (this is not really the option I would like to see
though.)

Thanks

BaKMaN