Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Generate xml node tree from xmi (xml) help

Generate xml node tree from xmi (xml) help

Mikael P

Hi,

I am using argouml ( really neat UML modeling tool) to create a model. I
export the model to
xmi format ( it's xml).

My UML-diagram looks like this:

Brand A

--------------------
| | |
Brand B Brand C Brand D

And Brand B, Brand C and Brand D can also have children and so on .........

I need to generate an xml file that can describe these relationships like:

<MyModel>
<Brand A>
<Brand B>
</Brand B>
<Brand C>
</Brand C>
<Brand D>
</Brand D>
</Brand A>
</MyModel>

I am thinking of checking the children for root (Brand A) and generate
TAGs for each node.
Then I make the first node to the left (Brand B) the parent get all
children for that one.

Any one with hints on how I can do this in xslt. I need some sort of
traversing to get the tree right?

Regards,

//Mikael

Soren Kuula

Mikael P wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using argouml ( really neat UML modeling tool) to create a model. I
> export the model to
> xmi format ( it's xml).

Try posting that XML . .

Soren
--
Fjern de 4 bogstaver i min mailadresse som er indsat for at hindre s...
Remove the 4 letter word meaning "junk mail" in my mail address.