Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > CORENA launches Life*TYPE - Official press release

CORENA launches Life*TYPE - Official press release

Johnny A. Stoa

PRESS RELEASE

I am pleased to forward to you our official press release related to the
launch of our new software product Life*TYPE.

Life*TYPE is an XML/SGML formatting and paginating COTS engine. The
engine has been part of our XML/SGML content repository, Life*CDM, for
years but is now also available as a stand-alone product.

The press release can be read at
http://www.corena.com/news/pr-corena...E-20040112.htm

We hope you will find this interesting and if you want some more
information please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
Johnny A. Střa
Manager
Sales & Marketing
CORENA AS
www.corena.com

Johnny A. Stoa

I was aware that I hadn't specified which platforms Life*TYPE runs on.
Currently we support Linux and Solaris with a WIndows version to be
released later this year.

Regards
Johnny