Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Speller for XML files

Speller for XML files

Erez Yakoel

I am searching for a speller for XML files that will ignore the XML
tags

In addition, it will be nice to have if it would be able to work on a
list of files/folders and generate a report with all mistakws found.

I need support for UK/US English other European languages will be nice
to have as well.

Peter Flynn

Erez Yakoel wrote:
> I am searching for a speller for XML files that will ignore the XML
> tags
>
> In addition, it will be nice to have if it would be able to work on a
> list of files/folders and generate a report with all mistakws found.
>
> I need support for UK/US English other European languages will be nice
> to have as well.

Doesn't ispell or aspell for Emacs do this?

///Peter

Add speller to Python application helzer Python 3 11-27-2007 12:43 AM
Hebrew speller VM Javascript 0 02-22-2004 12:26 PM
bad speller mark brown Computer Support 6 01-02-2004 12:55 PM

Advertisments