Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Documention for xerces-c 1.6.0?

Documention for xerces-c 1.6.0?

Vikas

I am trying to find the documentation of xerces-c for version 1.6.0.
Something similiar to the pdf document that is at the apache website
for the current version (2.4.0). Can anyone tell me where can I get
it? I couldn't find it at the apache website.

Thanks, Vikas

Nitin Bajaj

http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-c/...erces-C_1_6_0/

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

openGL documention? bas wilbers Ruby 10 04-04-2006 04:28 PM
XML for VHDL documention and structural description of Hardware SoC Amontec Team VHDL 0 07-11-2003 02:29 PM

Advertisments