Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > xslt

fedorola

I have problems sending and getting variables in xsl.
I wish to make an xslt application that recover from querystring a
value (id) and use it to select an appropiate portion of my xml file
to display it.
Do Someone know how i can do this???

Please help me..

Thanks Fedora

P.S. The technology i'm using is Cocoon 2.0.4 and
jakarta-tomcat-3.3.1a