Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Can Altova mapforce be used to map fields between two RDF (Resource Definition Framework) XML files?

Can Altova mapforce be used to map fields between two RDF (Resource Definition Framework) XML files?

Michael Herman \(Parallelspace\)

Suppose I have two RDF files (and corresponding RDF Schema files) that are
used to store calendar appointment information using different (RDF)
schemas.

Can Altova mapforce (http://www.altova.com/products_mapforce.html) be used
to map the appointment fields in one RDF file to the fields in the second?

To do this, how do I create the XSD XML schema files that I think mapforce
requires as prerequisites?

If mapforce can't be used for RDF files, what tools/approaches do you
recommend?

Cheers,
Michael.