Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > New XML facilities for VB6

New XML facilities for VB6

David L

I am looking for XML developer/programmer libraries and tools for VB6.
It appear that there are lot of new implementation of functions for
..NET (e.g. Gotdotnet has XINCLUDE.NET, RSS newsaggregator example in
Microsoft site....)

However use of .NET is not an option at my workplace. For that matter
neither is Unix / Java available. I am hoping there are still
resources I can go to look up for new XML based tools and examples
using VB6.

At this moment I am also anxious to look for a way to link up Sleepy
Cats Berkeley DBXML with my VB6 environment, but I do not have the
time nor skills to build my own. Any one in this group aware of
project in progress that I should keep track of?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience and insights.

[announce] DataDirect Technologies to Present on Upcoming XQuery Update facilities at Extreme Markup Languages 2005 Conference JamesLee72@gmail.com XML 0 08-03-2005 01:48 AM
Test facilities Ton Plooy Cisco 0 05-23-2005 08:09 AM
Facilities Support Assistant Netdesk MCSE 26 08-16-2004 06:40 PM
Re: Mac Jaguar - any "unofficial" chat client for Yahoo Messenger, with voice facilities ?? Howard Phillips Computer Support 0 10-20-2003 12:24 AM
JCreator Pro 2.5 Build 8 and Debugger facilities Guy Van Rinsveld Java 0 08-03-2003 05:21 PM

Advertisments