Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > not well format xml and cdata

not well format xml and cdata

bigbinc

how do you print not well formed xml, for example using xslt, I want
to print

<TEST01> and thats it, obviously this is not well formed, so I cant
print it with xslt. I have tried using CDATA but it keeps trying to
correct it with
&lt whatever.

(why do you need bad xml?: mainly for asp stuff I am working on.)

Dimitre Novatchev

"bigbinc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> how do you print not well formed xml, for example using xslt, I want
> to print
>
> <TEST01> and thats it, obviously this is not well formed, so I cant
> print it with xslt. I have tried using CDATA but it keeps trying to
> correct it with
> &lt whatever.
>
> (why do you need bad xml?: mainly for asp stuff I am working on.)

Use:

<xslutput method="text"/>

=====
Cheers,