Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > How to get assistance with org.apache.xml.serialize.XMLSerializer

How to get assistance with org.apache.xml.serialize.XMLSerializer

Jim Cobban

I am getting invalid output from org.apache.xml.serialize.XMLSerializer and
I cannot figure out how to get the attention of whoever is working or has
worked on that feature. I have gone into the Bugzilla database but it asks
me for answers to a whole pile of questions that I haven't the foggiest
notion of how to answer. Obviously you have to be intimately familiar with
the Apache development process to be able to participate, and all I want is
to get org.apache.xml.serialize.XMLSerializer to generate a valid XML file.

--
Jim Cobban http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
34 Palomino Dr.

Jim Cobban

"Martin Honnen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fd20c36$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hmm, a look at the web site gives me
> http://xml.apache.org/mail.html
> with a list of mailing lists one of which is
> http://xml.apache.org/mail.html#xerces-j-user
> for Xerces-Java users.

Thank you.