Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML or EDI

XML or EDI

veera

Given a choice for Business-Business Solution, which technology will
you choose now? XML or EDI. Why?

Andy Dingley

On 4 Dec 2003 19:58:52 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (veera) wrote:

>Given a choice for Business-Business Solution, which technology will
>you choose now? XML or EDI. Why?

I'm tempted to answer, but this _really_ does smell like "Write my
homework for me".

Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Veera,

veera wrote:

> Given a choice for Business-Business Solution, which technology will
> you choose now? XML or EDI. Why?

since my understanding is that you can use XML to "do" EDI, I think you
gotta rephrase your question ...

2cents
..bob
--