Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Office11(2003) and xml support

Office11(2003) and xml support

martin

I've been trying to use the microsoft xml schemes, as published by the
Danish gov (http:\\isb.oio.dk). I have a 120 day trial version of
MSoffice 11 aka MSoffice 2003 (beta??). However I run into problems of
references to a namespace containing to a note on VML (published late
1998 I thinkon w3c by MS).
I get this error bothin xmlspy and office.
As these schemes are supposed to be the base for creating wordml docs
which should be real xml docs I am somewhat puzzled by this use of
open standards