Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > NewBie Question on Xerces Parser

NewBie Question on Xerces Parser

Naren

Hello Grp,
I use Xerces C++ parser I have a problem.In case of an external
schemalocation if the path contains a directory whose name has space like
"program files".I get a an error from the parser telling

"The schemaLocation attribute does not contain pairs of values"

I have tried putting the directory name in quotes but I still get an error.

Any suggestion or advice would be of great help.

Thaanx in advance.

Best Regards,
Naren.

Martin Honnen

Naren wrote:

> Hello Grp,
> I use Xerces C++ parser I have a problem.In case of an external
> schemalocation if the path contains a directory whose name has space like
> "program files".I get a an error from the parser telling
>
> "The schemaLocation attribute does not contain pairs of values"
>
> I have tried putting the directory name in quotes but I still get an error.
>
> Any suggestion or advice would be of great help.

Spaces are not allowed in URLs, use
Program%20Files

--

Martin Honnen