Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML Web Page with Image, Tables, and other good stuffs ...

XML Web Page with Image, Tables, and other good stuffs ...

Useko Netsumi

Hi, I'm a newbie using using CSS and XML/XSL and looking for an example.

First I'd like to be able to display a photo image with some information
such as Description, Caption, Location, Size in a page(or pages).

Thanks.