Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Someone knows something about "LMMC" as it should be a format of XML ??

Someone knows something about "LMMC" as it should be a format of XML ??

sandhase

Hello out there,

I have a task to do a report about the structure and the potential of "LMMC".
I was searching many search-machines for this term, but I didnīt find anything!!

Perhaps someone has an idea about it ?!
Would be very nice !!

Kind regards,
Wolf

sandhase

The problem is solved !!
It just was a spelling error!
My task is about "LMML" - there about I found a lot of information.

Thanx,
Wolf