Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > HEC ACE 580 PSU

HEC ACE 580 PSU

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Ooo sounds like you got a faultly one

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Yuppers......I already emailed them about the problem. We'll see how long it takes for them to get back to me on it.

SlipSand SlipSand is offline
Junior Member

Yeah someone did use that pSU I believe he made it though. Something Atac5 or somethign I dont remember.
How much do those run for?

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
dam u i want one they look pwnage!!!
Got the Hiper PSU today........ *Just in time to keep my weekend busy......... It's a great looking unit, but the proof is in the testing..........

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

Please post a review of that PSU when you get it, it looks very interesting.

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

I had time today between reviews to install the Hiper PSU, this thing rocks . Super easy to route and extend the cables, and from a few quick multimeter readings, the rails are fantastic................

There will be a review up before to long and I'll post a link if it's ok.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

nice, i bet my NUUO is beta , its In my x64 and ready to hoon
ps. its ok if u post the link, i am sure sliver might beat u to it though

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

I'm supposed to get one of those NUUO PSU one of these days also. I'm getting a little behind on stuff, time to get moving........

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, u must have a room full of just power supplies

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Not really, I've had a few that couldn't handle the load and gave up the ship and one company has not/will not send me a replacement.