Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > java xml tools question

java xml tools question

Mike Whitman

I have a project in which I need to export articles from a java
publishing system to RSS XML files. What java tool(s) should I look
at? I would think there would be java tool that I could give a RSS
DTD to and then map xml fields to data.

Suggestions?