Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > JARV and DocumentFragment validation

JARV and DocumentFragment validation

Christian Schuhegger

Hello,

I am trying to validate a document fragment and I've found the following
piece of documentation in the JARV Java API:

boolean org.iso_relax.verifier.Verifier.verify(Node node)

An implementation is required to accept Document object as the node
parameter. If it also implements partial validation, it can also accepts
things like Element.

Can anybody tell me which implementations of the JARV interfaces are
supporting the "partial validation" (Sun MSV does not) or alternatively:

Which validation api/validation library supports "partial validation". I
am not bound to JARV, I only would like to validate a document fragment.

Thanks a lot!
--
Christian Schuhegger
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~cschuheg