Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Textboxes in XSL-FO

Textboxes in XSL-FO

Jurrie

hi all,

I have a XML file which specifies textboxes by some x and y values,
that specifies where that particular textbox should be rendered on a
particular page. My question is it possible (and if so how) to just
say something like
<xsl:for-each select="textbox">
and then reading the x, y and width and height from the attributes and
put it on the page (the page number is also specified in an
attribute).

thanks for any help,

Jurrie