Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > UML Rendering

UML Rendering

SerGioGio

Hi,

Do you know of a tool capable of rendering an XML representation of UML
(UXF, or XMI, or whatever) into HTML or SVG or whatever graphic format ? I
have seen posts about this from 2 years ago, there should now be strong
(free !) softwares capable of this task.

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

SerGioGio

FC

"SerGioGio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f7d6d40$0$6969$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hi,
>
> Do you know of a tool capable of rendering an XML representation of UML
> (UXF, or XMI, or whatever) into HTML or SVG or whatever graphic format ? I
> have seen posts about this from 2 years ago, there should now be strong
> (free !) softwares capable of this task.
>
> Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.
>
> SerGioGio

Look up UML, diagram in yahoo mailing list svg-developers.
I am sure I've seen an svg application developed at some german university.

Bye,
Flavio

[OT] "UML for Java Programmers" or "UML Distilled" Rogue Chameleon Java 0 10-18-2004 02:27 PM
[OT] UML question / UML newsgroup Stefan Siegl Java 0 09-06-2004 08:40 AM
UML for .NET developers jason ASP .Net 1 08-23-2003 02:35 PM
Free OO & UML tutorials jason Perl 0 08-09-2003 11:25 AM

Advertisments