Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML Transform to HTML

XML Transform to HTML

Marc Mendez

Hi,

I have a well formed xml file with xsl and dtd files; the xsl file apply an
html file to the data.

With IE, if I open the XMl file, I get a HTML doc with my data
But, with Java or with XML SPy, if I try to apply the XSL Transformation, I
just get the HTML doc, without data !
BTW, with mozilla, if I open the XML file, I get an error :

Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML mimetype:

Any idea ?

Martin Honnen

Marc Mendez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a well formed xml file with xsl and dtd files; the xsl file apply an
> html file to the data.
>
> With IE, if I open the XMl file, I get a HTML doc with my data
> But, with Java or with XML SPy, if I try to apply the XSL Transformation, I
> just get the HTML doc, without data !
> BTW, with mozilla, if I open the XML file, I get an error :
>
> Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML mimetype:

For Mozilla, make sure your server delivers the XSL file with
Content-Type text/xml

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/