Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XSD document for XSD defintion

XSD document for XSD defintion

Rick Razzano

Does anyone know of where I might find the XSD definition in XSD
format? I am building an XML editing tool and need it (well, I don't
want to write it myself).

Rick

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Rick Razzano) writes:

> Does anyone know of where I might find the XSD definition in XSD
> format? I am building an XML editing tool and need it (well, I don't
> want to write it myself).

It's part of the XML Schema 1.0 specification:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/

and is available separately at

http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
World Wide Web Consortium

"Type Defintion Cannot be Abstract" Lord0 XML 3 02-26-2007 12:20 PM
Function Declaration and Defintion Problem Amit_Basnak C++ 5 12-28-2006 09:55 AM
What would this defintion mean: int Function(class CString filename) huguogang@gmail.com C++ 4 10-02-2006 07:31 AM
XML defintion yasar.khan@gmail.com XML 3 08-01-2006 08:04 AM
Different TD style defintion per table? Bardo HTML 3 07-11-2004 12:11 PM

Advertisments