Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML Schema Grammar?

XML Schema Grammar?

yosuke

Does anyone know that where can I find XML Schema Grammar?

I am interested in this area but i can not get much information about the
grammar.

I would like to design the parser by using the grammar.

If anyone who knows the information that I am looking for, please tell me.

Cheer and Thanks for your info.

yosuke