Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Visual C++ XML Libraries

Visual C++ XML Libraries

Francesc Guim Bernat

Dear Collegues,

i'm developing a software under Visual C++ framework that needs
capabilities for works with XML technologies, such as XSL, XSD etc. Do
you know any C++ classes or library that allows me to work with XML
Technologies?

I can't work with .NET Framework

Thanks

Cesc

strajan

Why not apache xerces-C++ parser which is available for both VC6 and .net at
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/build-winunix.html#WinNT

Regards,
Thiagu.

"Francesc Guim Bernat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Collegues,
>
> i'm developing a software under Visual C++ framework that needs
> capabilities for works with XML technologies, such as XSL, XSD etc. Do
> you know any C++ classes or library that allows me to work with XML
> Technologies?
>
> I can't work with .NET Framework
>
> Thanks
>
> Cesc

Brian Lenway

You can use Microsoft's free MSXML 4.0 SDK. .NET makes it easier, but you
can use the COM objects included in this SDK without too much difficulty.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...intro_6g53.asp