Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > help with xml parsing

help with xml parsing

Terje Sæternes

The xml file I need to parse is : http://www.ecenture.no/xml/grupper.xml

My webserver supports domxml and php. What I need to do is to loop trough
the file and print out the values for "PrdGruppeLev1ID" and "GruppeLev1Txt".

Anyone that can help me with the code that I need to do this, I'm pretty
stuck

Terje