Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > problems with XSLT and Tomcat Realms

problems with XSLT and Tomcat Realms

Edu

Hi all,

I had working a servlet that transformed xml data into wml or html
(depending on the client browser). Everything was OK, but today I tried to
add authentication before using the servlet.

I use authentication with tomcat realms and (from web.xml)
<auth-method>FORM</auth-method>.

Now, once authenticated, the servlet doesn't work ant throws:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Character conversion error: "Malformed UTF-8
char
-- is an XML encoding declaration missing?" (line number may be too low).

If I deactivate authentication, things return to work fine.

How can I solve the problem?

Thank you in advance

Edu