Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > How to write a schema for soap headers?

How to write a schema for soap headers?

Erik

Hi
I'm trying to write a schema that defines some elements that I want to
use as soap header blocks in soap messages. The soap spec defines some
attributes (e.
g. role and mustUnderstand) that are valid on all child elements in
the header element. How do I write a schema that specifies my
elements, intended as soap header blocks, to allow those attributes? I
possibly want my own attributes to be allowed but no other attributes
so the allAttributes element won't work.

Does anyone know this?

Please help, Erik.