Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Re: transforming to an XML Schema - targetNamespace

Re: transforming to an XML Schema - targetNamespace

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (wooks) writes:

> Can somebody tell me why trying to insert a targetNamespace attribute
> in the result tree for an XML Schema using xsl:attribute, does not
> work.

Not without more information, no.

It sounds as if the output of your XSL transformation is to be
an XML Schema document; as far as I can tell, there is no reason
the output can't have a targetNamespace attribute on the schema
element, and no reason you shouldn't be able to use xsl:attribute
to generate it. So I suspect there is a different problem in
your XSL.

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
World Wide Web Consortium