Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Make an image from a dtd - file

Make an image from a dtd - file

naklov

Hi,

i'm looking for a free tool, to draw my dtd files.
I habe a 70 kb big dtd file and would like to print this as a chart (ie)

thanx
naklov

s champailler

Dear All,

DTDDoc is a tool I have written to help documentation of DTD's a bit. It
works like java doc, it's free (as in speech as well as in beer). I'd be
happy if you could give it a try and send your comments.

It's here : http://dtddoc.sourceforge.net

Thx,

Stefan