Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Re: HTML vs XHTML

Re: HTML vs XHTML

Mark Preston

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:16:26 GMT, Aarron <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I'm fairly anal so these are all things I would normally try to do in an
>HTML document anyway.

You may _try_ to do that - but the point of XHTML is that it insists
that you MUST do that. It enforces strict accuracy.
--
Mark A. Preston, The Magpie's Nest, Lancashire, UK
Website : www.magpiesnest.co.uk