Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > table submit help

table submit help

Javier

I made a table in MS excel, I save it as a webpage and upload it to my
apache linux server, Im looking for a script to submit that table from the
webpage to a file into my server, preferably as .xml or as .xls file.

anyone know where I find a script to do that?