Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Re: This is so weird !! XSL

Re: This is so weird !! XSL

Pete

To add a bit more info, if i add the following:
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="csv.xsl"?>
to the XML file and run from the URL i get correct output
If i run from the doc.load method as shown below i get untransformed data.

Either solution will solve my problem if anyone can help!

Thanks

"Pete" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bf6dg6$g20$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If i call an XML page from my browser and append xsl=blah.xsl i get the
> correct output that im looking for.
>
> BUT
>
> if i call the SAME xml page by using the .load function i get a blank HTML
> Doc, if i remove the xsl=blah.xsl from the end of the url string i get the
> xml doc as it should be untransformed.
>
> Anyone ever heard of this before?
> Its acting as though it hasnt found the xsl file but its right there in

the
> dir
>
> This is the line
> doc.load("http://211.0.1.2/gateway/pineapple/getdata.xml?ContractType=" &
> contractNode.text & "&Region=" & regionNode.text & "&XML=Y&xsl=csv.xsl")
>
> if i use the http request in a web browser with the relevant values in

place