Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > pdf file size limitation with cocoon

pdf file size limitation with cocoon

Pat

I am having a problem with large pdf files begin generated by fop from
cocoon. There appears to be a file size limitation on the generated pdf
files. When we run a small document everything works fine but when the
document reaches some undetermined size it doesn't get generated. The adobe
plugin doesn't startup and the browser shows the page is done. It happens
under AIX and linux. We are using the latest version of cocoon and fop.
Thanks.