Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Newbie Q on parsing HTML to XHTML

Newbie Q on parsing HTML to XHTML

Tony

Hi

Are there any opensource tools that I can use to parse HTML into the more
strict format of XHTML? Basically, I need to convert HTML into an XML format
so I can parse it.

Thanks

Tony

Tony

Whoops, I forgot to mention that I would prefer if this tool is written in
Java so I can interface with it in my own Java programs!!!

Julian F. Reschke

Google for "tidy" and "java".

"Tony" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
newsGdPa.255$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Whoops, I forgot to mention that I would prefer if this tool is written in
> Java so I can interface with it in my own Java programs!!!

Johannes Koch

Tony wrote:
> Whoops, I forgot to mention that I would prefer if this tool is written in
> Java so I can interface with it in my own Java programs!!!

There is also a tool called cyberneko
<http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/html/>.
--
Johannes Koch