Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > How did they do that?

How did they do that?

Ben Machin

I was browsing through the example transformations that came with
Altova's XML spy and saw that one rendered HTML including input
elements (check boxes, drop down lists, etc).

When I selected, clicked, etc on this HTML document (in IE6) and saved
the XML file (in IE6 still) it saved a modified copy of the XML,
reflecting the changes I had made in the HTML 'user interface'.

I'd love to be able to do this in my current project, but I have no
idea how it works.

I'd post examples, but I think they're copyrighted.

Thanks,
Ben