Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Searching editor2

Searching editor2

Zegwaard

Hello,

I'm working for a small printing-company. For some of my clients i'm looking
for an editor to SIMPLY create/assamble the copy for clubmagazines. Usaly
they work with MS-Word, but doensn't result in good structured files.
My idea is an simple editor (based on XML?) with a good treeview of the
(sub)chapters. The final-lay-out will be done on a professional
desktop-publishing system.

If you have a good sugsestion please let me know.

Robert Zegwaard